Access to the Halloween Extreme Horror Experience area is not allowed under the age of 16 years old and it requires the purchase of an access ticket dedicated to the area.
From 16 to 18 years, with the purchase of the supplementary access title, you will have the opportunity to take advantage of the area and the scenic routes involved in the area, including Creepy Luna Park, Salvation Valley and Acid Rain areas.
The access, however, to the three “terror containers” and “hooded path”, including the ability to interact more (both verbally and physically) with the players in the area, are reserved for adults who have purchased the supplementary and signed access release, wearing the identification bracelet.
The purchase of the supplementary access title and the signing of the special release does not guarantee access to the above-mentioned experiences.
Halloween Extreme Horror Experience ticket is not refundable once used, or in case of partial or missed use. It is not changeable.
It is not allowed to exit and enter back the area after 10pm, in days with park opening from 10am to 10 pm.
The area will open from 9pm and it will close at 12 am. Access to the area is allowed till 11pm on wednesday 31st october; till 10pm for October 27th and November 3rd.
Adult customer, who signed the appropriate consent form, declares and/or accepts:
• to be in good health condition (physical and mental);
• to be willing to have an interaction with players of the area, subjecting himself to tests and experiences that he/she will be submitted by present actors;
• not to react or use violence against Mirabilandia’s actors in the area, with whom there will be an interaction within the area and related routes;
• his clothes and garments can be soaked, get dirty or stained by special effects in the area.
RULES OF CONDUCT
The customer who access Halloween Extreme Horror Experience area assumes all the risks caused by his/her behaviour, dismissing Mirabilandia and its staff from any responsibilities for damaeges to persons and/or things.
Mirabilandia and its staff are not responsible for any lost items in the area, as well as for any theft and/or damage to objects and garments.
If, within the area and/or within the scenic routes, the customer does not feel comfortable, feeling too scared, or, for any other reason he does not intend to continue, he can contact the actors and staff present inside to be brought to the nearest exit.
Within Halloween Extreme Horror Experience area:
• it is not allowed to enter disguised, dressed up in scenic clothes or wearing masks;
• it is not allowed smoking or using open fire (for example lighters);
• it is not allowed to enter with animals;
• it is not allowed to enter with item that could provoke any risk (for example sharp and cutting objects, or weapons of any kind);
• it is forbidden to run or push other visitors;
• it is forbidden to touch, bother or jeopardize players and actors, or any other person within the area;
• do not behave in any way that could cause danger to yourself or to other people;
• flash lights, laser, or any other lighting not used by staff are not allowed.
Violation of these rules will result in immediate removal from the area.
DENIAL OF ACCESS
Entry to “Halloween Extreme Horror Experience” area is prohibited:
• for children under 16 years old;
• for pregnant woman;
• for people with heart didease;
• for people with breathing diseases, asthma, or who are in a debilitant physical condition;
• for people suffering from epilepsy or any psychological disorder;
• to people suffering from claustrophobia, panic attacks, anxiety disorders and specific phobias;
• to disabled people with physical or mental disabilities that do not allow the application of Security measures in case of evacuation and exodus from the scenic routes or from the area itself.